The Organizing Constitution for China-Italy Youth Future Fashion Design Competition
Chapter I General Principles
Article 1. The Constitution is formulated to standardize the work of the China-Italy Youth Future Fashion Design Competition (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”), ensure its fair, open, and just organization and realize its objectives.
Chapter II Organizing Institutions
Article 2. The Competition consists of the leading group, the organizing committee, the evaluation committee, the expert committee, the enterprise committee and the secretariat.
Article 3. The leading group of the Competition is composed of representatives from the sponsors and organizers. As the supreme leading organization of the Competition, it is responsible for carrying out essential research and planning of the Competition, such as its positioning and strategic objectives.
Article 4. The organizing committee consists of staff from the sponsors and organizers of the Competition and shall have a director and several deputy directors and members, who shall be appointed and directed by the leading group. During the Competition, a meeting shall be held at least once a month. At the meeting, the voting system based on the “one person, one vote” principle shall be adopted, and a resolution shall be passed when more than half of the participants vote for it. The main responsibilities of the organizing committee are as follows:
1. Formulate the Organizing Constitution of the Competition
2. Implement decisions made by the leading group;
3. Review, finalize and approve the Implementation and Work Plans of the Competition;
4. Review, finalize and approve the overall budget of the Competition;
5. Coordinate and promote major events of the Competition;
6. Recruit members of the expert committee;
7. Recruit members of the evaluation committee;
8. Recruit members of the enterprise committee;
9. Review and approve the recruitment of secretariat staff;
10. Formulate the evaluation procedures of the Competition;
11. Supervise and monitor the whole evaluation process of the Competition;
12. Review and approve important partners of the Competition.
Article 5. An evaluation committee composed of world-renowned experts, scholars and entrepreneurs shall be established for the Competition. Its major responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review and finalize the evaluation standards of the Competition;
2. Review and finalize the evaluation procedures of the Competition;
3. Participate in the evaluation;
4. Ensure fair and impartial evaluation.
Article 6. The secretariat is headed by the organizing committee. The positions of the secretary-general and deputy secretary-general are held by staff from the organizing committee. At least one meeting shall be held per week during the Competition. The major responsibilities of the secretariat are as follows:
1. Implement the Organizing Constitution of the Competition;
2. Carry out the Implementation Plan of the Competition;
3. Report to the organizing committee;
4. Implement resolutions made by the organizing committee;
5. Coordinate all affairs of the Competition;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the organizing committee.
Article 7. An expert committee shall be established for the Competition to advise on important matters. It shall be composed of experts, scholars, and entrepreneurs in relevant fields, and have a director and several deputy directors and members.
Article 8. An enterprise committee, consisting of entrepreneurs and professionals in fashion design, innovation, entrepreneurship, investment, media and other fields, shall be established for the Competition. Its major responsibilities are as follows:
1. Elaborate on industrial development needs related to the Competition;
2. Guide the development of the Competition to be market-oriented;
3. Participate in the award evaluation of the Competition;
4. Support the transformation of outstanding works of the Competition into practical outcomes.
Chapter III Documents and Materials
Article 9. The organizing committee shares the seal of the China-Italy Design Innovation Hub of Tsinghua University. Official letters, documents, certificates, and announcements related to the Competition can be sealed upon receiving the authorization of the organizing committee and the approval of the secretary-general of China-Italy Design Innovation Hub.
Article 10. The seal is kept by the Office of the China-Italy Design Innovation Hub of Tsinghua University, which shall be used in conformity with regulations and recorded on the account book in detail.
Chapter IV Supplementary Principles
Article 11. The Constitution shall come into force after being deliberated and approved by the organizing committee.
Article 12. The organizing committee reserves the final right to interpret the Constitution.
Official Kuaishou account of the Competition
Official Bilibili account of the Competition
Copyright © China-Italy Design Innovation Hub, Tsinghua University